There are a lot of streaming services. These streaming services work independent of the device, place or network, and will let you stream live TV, or on-demand content. These can be priced, or free. If the service is priced, there are chances that the services come ad free, and vice versa where channels are supported by ads, but are free for users are also true. One of the most popular on-demand streaming services is Pluto TV.
One question we often get is, how to install Pluto TV on Samsung smart TV? The answer for this question depends on if the Samsung TV is powered by any additional streaming devices, or is it a stand alone Smart TV. If your Samsung Smart TV is a stand alone one, then you can as well install Pluto TV from the application store.
If you have a streaming device, you can access Pluto TV via the streaming device. Read further to know how to install Pluto TV on Samsung smart TV. It’s a fairly simple process!
If you are using Roku on your Samsung Smart TV
- Please login to your Roku account.
- Once you login to your Roku account, please go to the Roku channel store.
- In the channel store, please go to the Roku search bar.
- In the Roku search bar, enter the right keyword to search for the Pluto TV.
- This can be the channel’s name, or the name of any of the programs aired on the channel.
- You can perform this search using the Roku remote or the Roku mobile application.
- The advantage of using a mobile application is that you get to use the Roku voice command feature. Not all the remotes have this feature.
- Once you perform the search, Roku will fetch all the channels that are related the keyword you searched for.
- From the search result, please select the Pluto TV.
How to install Pluto TV on Samsung smart TV if I have a Roku?
After you select the option, the channel gets highlighted.
From there, click on the options and select the download and install.
Once you do this, the channel installation will begin, and it might take a couple of minutes to complete the installation. The application will take time to install all of its software updates and be ready for streaming. Now that we know how to install Pluto TV on Samsung smart TV with a Roku device, we will now tell you how to download and install the application if you have a stand alone Samsung TV with no streaming device.
How to install Pluto TV on Samsung smart TV if I don’t have a Roku?
- All Smart TVs are now powered by an Android operating system, so they by default have the Google Play Store.
- So, please login to your Google account from your Samsung Smart TV and go to the channel store.
- Search for the Pluto TV application.
- Once you find the application, please download the application.
Activation of the application
To activate the Pluto TV application, you will have to enter the activation code that is displayed on the TV screen when you open the application for the first time, and enter the same on to the Roku.com/activation or Pluto.com/activation windows.
We hope this answers your question, How to install Pluto TV on Samsung smart TV. We would love to help you in any way possible, visit pluto tv activate or so feel free to reach out to us in case of emergencies and troubleshoot questions!